A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry. Pam has obtained designations from the National Association of REALTORS as Certified Residential Broker, Accredited Buyer Representative, and currently holds the designation of Certified Residential Salesperson.Pam's Business Record
P a m Z i e l i n s k i ____ E x p e r i e n c e d , l o y a l , c o n s c i e n t i o u s_____
• Over 30 years experience in real estate sales & management
• Consistently Awarded Chairman's Circle Awards for being among the top 2% of Berkshire Agents in the USA.
• Company ranking consistently in the Top Ten.
• Realty Alliance National Sales Award – Top 5% of all U.S. Realtors, 10 years in a row.
• Over $1Million per month in sales consistently for last 10 years.
• Member of Board of Managers for Oregon Real Estate Forms LLC.
• Brokerage Management & Executive positions with Oregon’s largest real estate firm 1981-1998
• 5 years as Training Director for over 600 Realtors & Managers
• Certified Risk Management Instructor for Oregon Association of Realtors 1998
• Certified Educator for Broker Licensing by Oregon Real Estate Agency 1998
• 1991 Realtor of the Year for Clackamas County Association of Realtors, Portland Metro Area
• Past President of a 2000 member Realtor Association in Portland Metro Area
• 3 Year Member, Board of Directors, Realtors MLS, & 9 Years on Board for OAR