A Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices REALTOR®
A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry
P a m Z i e l i n s k i ____ E x p e r i e n c e d , l o y a l , c o n s c i e n t i o u s_____
• Over 30 years experience in real estate sales & management
• Consistently Awarded Chairman's Circle Awards for being among the top 3% of Berkshire Agents in the USA.
• Company ranking consistently in the Top Ten.
• Realty Alliance National Sales Award – Top 5% of all U.S. Realtors, 10 years in a row.
• Over $1Million per month in sales consistently for last 10 years.
• Brokerage Management & Executive positions with Oregon’s largest real estate firm 1981-1998
• 5 years as Training Director for over 600 Realtors & Managers
• Certified Risk Management Instructor for Oregon Association of Realtors
• Certified Educator for Broker Licensing by Oregon Real Estate Agency
• 1991 Realtor of the Year for Clackamas County Association of Realtors, Portland Metro Area
• Past President of a 2000 member Realtor Association in Portland Metro Area
• 3 Year Member, Board of Directors, Realtors MLS, & 9 Years on Board for OAR